Lions Clubs International is the largest service club organization in the world. Our 1.4 million members perform valuable service in 210 countries and geographic areas around the globe. Lions are friends, family and neighbors who share a core belief: community is what we make it.
To learn more, visit the Lions Club International Website: www.lionsclubs.org
Purpose of Lions International
- TO ORGANIZE, charter and supervise service clubs to be known as Lions clubs.
- TO COORDINATE the activities and standardize the administration of Lions clubs.
- TO CREATE and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world.
- TO PROMOTE the principles of good government and good citizenship.
- TO TAKE an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
- TO UNITE the clubs in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
- TO PROVIDE a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.